1. How do I enroll in your programs?2021-11-12T06:13:01+00:00

Please contact your Kern Regional Center Service Coordinator.

2. May I take a tour of your program?2021-11-12T06:14:05+00:00

Yes, but please make an appointment first by calling 661.395.1361.

3. Do you provide transportation?2021-11-12T06:14:57+00:00

No, we do not provide transportation but transportation can be provided by your Kern Regional Center Service Coordinator.

4. Do you provide night and weekend activities?2021-11-12T06:15:58+00:00

We do offer many seasonal and nighttime activities such as dances, plays and Family Festivals. These events usually have a small per-person fee and require caregiver attendance if not a client of NAPD.

5. If I am not in the Kern Regional Center system, how do I start the process?2021-11-12T06:16:40+00:00

Please call the Kern Regional Center: 661-327-8531 and inform them that you are interested in applying for services.

6. Do you provide supported living services?2021-11-12T06:17:37+00:00

We currently do not provide these services.

7. Do you provide services for anyone other than Regional Center Clients?2021-11-12T06:19:01+00:00

No. You must be a client of a regional center.

New Courses

Contact Info

2601 F St, Bakersfield, CA 93301

Phone: (661) 395-1361

Fax: (661) 634-9638


Go to Top